Full CDR Writing Normal Track / Fast Track
A Complete Competency Demonstration Report(CDR) Consists Of Three Career Episodes, A Summary Statement & Continuing Professional Development.
Normal Track service for a complete CDR takes upto a maximum of 20 days at a price of ₹30,000/–
Fast Track service for a complete CDR takes upto a maximum of 8 days at a price of ₹45,000/-
Separate Career Episode
For the individuals who need just one single career episode can also avail this service.
Each career episode will be prepared in 7 days at a cost of ₹10,000/
Plagiarism Checking & Removal
The CDR should be plagiarism free before submitting it to the Engineers Australia in order to get a positive outcome of your career episodes.
Individuals who need to check and remove plagiarism in their CDR can avail this service.
Plagiarism Checking will be done in 2 days at a cost of ₹2,000/-
Feedback Service From Engineers Australia
We also provide service for the clients who have received feedback from Engineers Australia.
If there is any feedback for the CDR provided by us to revise or rewrite the career episodes, that will be done free of cost.
If the feedback is to provide the full project report for the CDR provided by us, then it will be chargeable.
Full Project Report
The charge of one full project report may vary from 7000/- to 10,000/- depending on the type of project.
WE COVER ALL ENGINEERING AND ICT OCCUPATIONS!
- Aeronautical Engineers (233911)
- Agricultural Engineers (233912)
- Bio-Medical Engineers (233913)
- Chemical Engineers (233111)
- Civil Engineers (233211)
- Electrical Engineering Draftsperson (312311)
- Electrical Engineers (233311)
- Electronics Engineers (233411)
- Engineering Manager (133211)
- Engineering Technologist (233914)
- Environmental Engineers (233915)
- Geotechnical Engineers (233212)
- Industrial Engineers (233511)
- Materials Engineers (233112)
- Mechanical Engineers (233512)
- Mining Engineers (233611)
- Naval Architect (233916)
- Petroleum Engineers (233612)
- Production or Plant Engineers (233513)
- Structural Engineers (233214)
- Transport Engineers (233215)
- Telecommunication Engineers (263311)
- Telecommunications Field Engineers (313212)
- Telecommunications Technical Officer (313214)
- Telecommunications Network Planner (313213)
- Telecom Network Engineers (263312)
- Other Engineers
- Analyst Programmer (261311)
- Chief Information Officer (135111)
- Computer Network and Systems Engineer (263111)
- Database Administrator (262111)
- Developer Programmer (261312)
- ICT Business Analysts (261111)
- ICT Managers NEC (135199)
- ICT Project Manager (135112)
- ICT Quality Assurance Engineer (263211)
- ICT Security Specialist (262112)
- ICT Support and Test Engineer NEC (263299)
- ICT Support Engineer (263212)
- ICT Support Engineer (263212)
- ICT Systems Test Engineer (263213)
- ICT Trainer (223211)
- Multimedia Specialist (261211)
- Network Administrator (263112)
- Network Analyst (263113)
- Software and Application Programmer (261399)
- Software Engineer (261313)
- Software Tester (261314)
- Systems Administrator (262113)
- Systems Analysts (261112)
- Web Administrator (313113)
- Web Developer (261212)
- Other ICT Professionals