KA02 Report Writing Service
Engineers with interest to migrate to New Zealand need to submit KA02 report for the assessment of their knowledge to the institution of Professional Engineers New Zealand. IPENZ is the organisation of engineers in New Zealand which deals with a skills assessment of Engineers.
KA02 report is submitted by those applicants who do not have sufficient ICT qualifications or those who are from non-ICT fields. Professionals who do not have sufficient ICT content in their tertiary qualification and do not fulfil the IPENZ’s criteria are considered to be non-ICT professionals. KA02 form allows these professionals to shown that their work experience has enriched them with the required knowledge and skill enabling them to compete with the best engineers for similar jobs.
There are two kinds of Knowledge Assessment Reports that are submitted accordingly as follows:
If the candidate has graduated from a university whose degree is considered to be equivalent to that of one earned in any of New Zealand’s educational institution or from a university or another country that is part of Washington Accord, then the candidate has to submit KA01 report to IPENZ.
Similarly, if the applicant has graduated from any other university not affiliated to Washington accord, then the applicant needs to submit a KA02 report to IPENZ.
Knowledge Assessment (KA02) report is crucial for those engineers who have graduated from universities of non-accredited countries and wish to migrate to New Zealand. IPENZ assesses their skills based on their qualifications and experience in the engineering discipline. Writing a KA02 report requires good English language proficiency as well as awareness about several vital elements of KA02 in addition to an in-depth understanding of the respective engineering field.
What is KA02 Report?
The applicant should have the possession of required knowledge and skills in ICT before they can become eligible to migrate to New Zealand. The candidates wishing to apply need to submit a report to IPENZ with all the details as well as work experience in the field of ICT. The Knowledge Assessment (KA02) report bears much significance in the assessment of the skills of the candidates. Some of the applicants have a high level of experience in the ICT field, and they plan to prepare and submit the KA02 report themselves. However, there are specific guidelines of IPENZ which must be strictly followed while drafting the report. Applicants seem to have an over-dependence on samples available. The samples themselves must be comparably good to take reference from them. Hence, we also provide proper samples to candidates as a reference that can help them prepare their KA02 report.
CDR Writers India is an established organisation for providing KA02 report writing service to candidates wishing to immigrate to New Zealand. Our writers fully understand the requirements of the applicants and therefore possess the ability to provide highly distinguished KA02 report required for positive assessment.
Steps in preparing KA02 Report
- Read Guidelines and Samples: The first step towards writing a KA02 report is reading the guidelines provided by IPENZ. Besides, relevant KA02 samples should also be studied to gauge an idea about the language and technicalities to be used.
- Make a Strategy: Plan properly about the way you are going to write and the things you are going to involve in the report keeping the reference of guidelines in mind. Divide the report into some steps and decide on the structure of report development you are going to follow.
- Write: Once the planning of what to write is done, start the writing process straight away. Make sure that you cover all the technical requirements and the sentences used are grammatically correct. A good idea is to hire a writer for helping you prepare your report easily. We at CDR Writers India provide experienced experts who can help you write KA02 reports.
- Revise and Reflect: After you have written the report, revise it again to see if you have included all the technicalities or not. Also, check the grammar of the whole document in addition to spelling related errors.
- Look for advisors: It is an excellent option to get your KA02 report revised by experts. CDR Writers India provides great service in writing and reviewing KA02 reports.
Just get in touch if you are planning to migrate to New Zealand and the requirement from the assessing authority is to submit KA01 or KA02 report.