What is National Engineering Register (NER)?
What is NER? NER is registration framework called National Engineering Register which is introduced by Engineers Australia. When someone is registered on NER, then it gets the badge of demonstrating professional recognition, public trust and professionalism. National Engineer Register (NER) is for the engineers in Australia who want to exhibit their experience, talents and skills to the engineering industry and their prospective employers. It is a platform created by the Engineers Australia through which the professionals get a chance to showcase their competencies. Hence providing them with an opportunity to grow and enhance their careers. So, if you are looking forward to being a part of this National Directory of Engineers, this page will provide you with complete information of the eligibility requirements, benefits, areas of practice and other important things related to the National Engineering Register Australia. For more information on NER, get in touch with us!
How to write Work Experience Statement for NER?
cdrwritersin.com has experienced NER work experience statement writer from Australia. Our writers are well skilled with such competency statement for NER Australia. Points to Remember While Writing Work Experience Statement for NER Australia.
- Write work experience statement in chronological order.
- Write recent and relevant experience first.
- Area of practice should be a minimum of five (5) years of engineering experience.
- Write your roles, responsibilities and the critical achievement
- Make your past positions in short if its lengthy at the end of work experience statement
What to Include for Each Position You have Held in Last Seven (7) Years?
- Your position title(s), including the start and finish dates for each position.
- Your employer’s name, location and address.
- A brief description of your responsibilities and role in the situation include critical key achievements in that position.
What to Add in Key Achievements
Key achievements contain the engineering task that is worked by engineers such as skills, knowledge and abilities. It may include:
- projects, systems, products, programs or services you have worked on;
- situations, problems and opportunities you have faced;
- quality improvements to which you contributed;
Specialist skills or knowledge you have used;
- outcomes you achieved;
- the actions you took to address a situation, including innovation and creativity; and
- Extra duties you undertook.
Professional Referee Details
Please mention the details of two professional referees as Engineers Australia may contact to discuss your work experience and claims of competence at the end of your work experience statement.
- could be your supervisor, mentor, other senior colleague or an engineering client; and they must have known you for at least (twelve) months;
- should have an engineering degree, and at least five years’ experience in your area(s) of practice;
- Chartered member of Engineers Australia or equivalent would be preferable?
- One referee should be from your current employer. The other referee is to be from your current employer if you have been with the current employer for more than five years.
- If you have changed employer more recently, the other referee may be from a previous employer where you worked within five years before lodgement of your application. The referee can be an external mentor, but cannot be a just a friend from your workplace or elsewhere.
- Please provide these details for each referee:
- Given Name
- Professional relationship
- Phone #
- Mobile #
Professional Referee Statement by Statutory Declaration
In exceptional circumstances, if for a genuine reason (e.g. relocation of a potential referee or you recently moved to Australia from overseas) you are unable to provide referee details you may submit an adequately witnessed Statutory Declaration in place of a referee statement. The Statutory Declaration should speak that work experience statement tells about your current competence and career history. Engineers Australia has right to not accept or rely upon a Statutory Declaration.
Who can register on the NER?
- Chartered members of Engineers Australia in each occupational category
- Engineers Australia members in each occupational category
- Non-members of Engineers Australia who have accumulated five years of relevant engineering industry experience in the past seven years in their area(s) of practice.
Get the best Work Experience Statement and CPD for NER Australia!
Are you confused in writing work experience statement for NER Australia? No worries! Get NER work experience statement example by us. Our NER writers are well qualified to have five (5) years of experience in NER competency statement writing. You can avail our work experience statement as well as help in the CPD for NER writing services with 100% approval guaranteed. We have written many work experience statement sample, and you can review for reference purposes only. It is not allowed to submit it as it is. Contact us to get help on writing experience statement and the CPD right now.